Ecommerce web site | Electronic CommerceThe most profitable means of selling products online is with a functionally dynamic and easy-to-use ecommerce website. Ecommerce website designer, Klick Twice Technologies, Inc. is a Florida ecommerce website design company providing businesses with cost-effective shopping cart software that can easily be integrated into an existing website or alongside a new custom website design.
Our expert ecommerce design team provides clients with the most feature-rich website designs and shopping system software available, allowing their customers to make purchases online easily and safely. Our ecommerce websites allow businesses to populate their stores easily online through a control panel, greatly reducing the restrictions that are found with other solutions. Each ecommerce website is specifically tailored to meet the demands of the client. Regardless of whether your business is a small virtual online marketplace or a large e-retail presence, Klick Twice Technologies, Inc. offers a wide range of ecommerce options for various budgets. Our clients are never left alone to design their own ecommerce websites. Our experienced staff of ecommerce website designers, graphic artists, content developers and custom programmers work individually with our clients, assuring their ecommerce website is exactly what they want.
Our online presense has taken off with your knowledge of internet marketing. We have seen steady growth in our saturated market. We have seen a 22% increase in sales volume. Frank Family Eye Wear and Care, Inc.
Ecommerce Website DesignLet our team of expert ecommerce website developers create your custom ecommerce website, quickly and affordably. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: A customer submits a credit card or electronic check transaction to the Payment Gateway via a secure connection from your website.
- Step 2: The payment gateway receives the secure transaction information and passes it via a secure connection to your bank’s processor (a financial partner that provides credit card processing on behalf of the credit card associations, for example, Visa or MasterCard).
- Step 3: Your bank’s processor submits the transaction to the Credit Card Interchange (a network of financial entities that communicate to manage the processing, clearing, and settlement of credit card transactions).
- Step 4: The Credit Card Interchange routes the transaction to your customer’s Credit Card Issuer.
- Step 5: The Credit Card Issuer approves or declines the transaction based on the customer’s available funds and passes the transaction results, and if approved, the appropriate funds, back through the Credit Card Interchange.
- Step 6: The Credit Card Interchange relays the transaction results to your bank’s processor.
- Step 7: Your bank’s processor relays the transaction results to payment gateway.
- Step 8: The payment gateway stores the transaction results and sends them to you and/or your customer. This communication process averages three seconds or less!
- Step 9: The Credit Card Interchange passes the appropriate funds for the transaction to your bank, which then deposits funds into your merchant bank account.
Getting started is easy!
You can contact us by phone at 561-281-8330 or by email at email@example.com.